Friday, April 3, 2009


Ive had really hard times before,
And even now,
My heart is still hurting,
really, really painful things.
When i lose an important thing,
the pain still remains, and still hurts.
But, im still looking for her.
The one who likes me as i am.
The person only for me.
And i found her.
But finding her was the beginning of something more painful.
Even if i could do something, it was painful to be close together.
Seeing that person in pain, is painful.
Therefore i hid from that person.
I disappeared because i love that person.
But still, not seeing that person is even more painful.
Not being able to see that person again is much, much more painful.
I left her, because i love her.
Im leaving her because its for own happiness.
Its hard to fake smile,
harder to pretend its alright!
Should i end this..
End this life..
It mean nothing...
Nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment