Saturday, May 9, 2009

happy mother day!! i love u mom^^

Nineteen years of LOVE,
Greatest thing on earth ever,
You means all to me.
unconditional
The greatest grace of God's love
perpertually
I crave for your love
World lost its charm without it
Your love keeps me going
It is love you give
I'll be a man of good faith
Then in love I live
In the cold we met
you cradled me to your chest
your smile brought me joy
For all that you have given me,
I can return but love. For you
Bound up the wounds I did not see
And gave me hopes and passions new.
I can return but love for you,
Whose unmoved faith my heart did move,
And gave me hopes and passions new,
And loved me till I turned to love.
Whose unmoved faith did my heart move?
The mother of my heart, not blood,
Who loved me till I turned to love.
And I became the soul I would.
The mother of my heart, not blood,
Bound up the wounds I did not see.
And I became the soul I would
For all that you have given me.
Always there for me
Loving, caring, listening
Knows everything
Your Wrinkled, Warmth Hands
Raised me up with Selflessness
That Words Cant Describe
Sacrificial love
knows no boundaries of here
and beyond: mothers
For all that you've done,
nothing says more than these words...
Mommy, I love you
happy mother day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment