Friday, April 1, 2011

my pathetic life hahahahaha

my life wouldn't be the worst there is but i still don't think its the best life can offer.
it started about 1 years ago when i was 20 only a few weeks before my practical finish when my life changed. my father the one person i could really talk to accident and got cancer and still now haven't heal because the monsters in that crappy hospital didn't care enough. i have hated hospitals ever since cause it doesn't seem as if they really care. my life changed forever. nothing was the way it used to be my father would cry himself to sleep. my sister would cry. i would sit and not believe it was happening. the tears would pour from my eyes. i stopped talking to my friends . 'to many bad memories'. i was moved to a different form but they still would hurt me. i finally found a friend like me. a girl who felt like an outcast as much as me. we quickly became best friends. because we both each other. my life seriously makes me feel like i m worthless. but just because life has been bad dosent mean its me who causes it. so what do you think of my pathetic life...to be cont

No comments:

Post a Comment