Thursday, May 5, 2011

tadaa~

i know its over,
its obvious to tell,
and we must go on,
but my heart,
still feels like it belongs to you,
i dont want no one else to have it,
i gave it to you,
why didnt you keep it?
when you promised,
you would never break it,
why couldnt you have,
kept that promise?
i gave you all my love,
but i guess it wasnt enough,
to make you stay,
since youve left me,
alone and for my heart to bleed,
to bleed over you,
and cry tears of misery,
while i cry alone in my room,
thinking of the memories,
that made me smile,
but now make me cry,
great memories of us
every laugh,
every smile,
every kiss
every "i love you",
that i will never forget,
as they are all imprinted in my mind,
i will always love you,
and you will always be in my heart,
and i promise that,
if love never follows through,
then i willl never fall again,
as long as i dont have you,
my one and only,
so now i walk on,
with happienesss swept out of my mind,
my soul feeling hollow,
and my heart incomplete,
and broken...
wishing for you to come back,
but letting go of you,
just means,
that i will always love you

No comments:

Post a Comment