Thursday, May 5, 2011

To the one who broke me

I hope you realize

Has been deserted,

And you have been left alone.

And your dreams

Have been rejected,

The ones you had of us,

So frequently,

Are no longer possible with me.


Even though you have

Broken me,

You do not care.

I know why,

Even if you think I do not.

I can see through your lies

That you told me

So frequent.

But,

Because I Love You,

I believed you

I was a fool

I believed your lies,

As you told them

But said to others

The exact opposite.


“Why,” I ask,

So frequently

But, you say the same

“I do not know”

That you told me,

When I worried

About You.

I did not care,

However,

That you were lying

I should have seen it,

And stopped it

And left you

Even though

You told nothing

But lies.


And you broke me

Threw my heart,

In pieces

Out to sea.

And now

As I have done

So frequently

Swim,

500,000 miles away

To the shore,

With the pieces

Of my heart,

That I could find.

And I walk

Walk away from the dream

The future

The life

That I had had

For us

And only us


But yet,

As I repeat,

You do not care

For you left me

Long before I said

Goodbye,

Long before I thought

Goodbye.

So frequently

I think about

What I could have done

Could have said

Could have Changed

I could have said

I Love You

Every day,

Not through text

As I have done before,

So frequently,

But out loud

Every time we hugged.

I could have shown

The world

What I felt

That

I Love You

I could have shown you,

And proved it


But,

You left me.

And as you read this,

I hope,

I hope you feel

My heart breaking,

How you saved me

With lies

I Hope

Your heart breaks

Like mine

Still is breaking now,

So frequently.


And through

This poem,

This story,

I hope you feel

What you felt

Before you left me,

Twice.

I hope you learn

From your mistakes

Not mine

Mine are mine to hide

Or show

The world

As I please.

But you?

You choose to bury

Bury them deep within

Your heart

The one

I hope breaks

And you hide

Your heart

So no one can break it

So no one can steal it

This is why

You Hurt Us

Without meaning

Without knowing

You Hurt Us

Each of us

Over and over

So frequent.


Us

Who Love You

Who Care

Who will put

Our lives to a stop

To help you

To Care For You

We will hurt ourselves to

Help You

But,

In return,

You break us

Each of us

One By One

Over and over

Without any

Second thoughts.


I,

I have been called fool

For not leaving you

The first time

And believing you

When you said

You love me

So frequently.


But

When they asked,

“Why are you with her?”

I simply answered

“I Love her”

With all the

Little pieces

Of my heart.


And you?

You still have

What pieces

Of my heart

That I could not find

And you will keep them

Until someone,

Who does not find me useless

Who does not mind my questions

Who Does Not Lie

Or Cheat,

Fights

Fights you for

The rest

Of my heart.


But,

I will not find

Such a person

Because such a person

Does not exist

You,

You lied

You cheated

So frequently

And it broke me

Broke me every time

Every time you

Lied

Cheated.

You say you didn’t mean to.

I think

You knew you were

But did not care.


So,

I will not find

Such a person

Because if he exists

I would have found you

Already,

But,

I found

You

And,

I Love You.


So,

I will be alone

Now,

Forever,

Until someone,

Like you,

Comes along

With the guts

That you had,

To break me

And never stop

Breaking me.


But this time,

I will not stop

My friends,

Who I live for,

From hurting you

I’ve stopped them now

For you

Because I still love you

Because you’re the reason

I’m still alive

Here,

Now,

You’re the reason

I’m still

In this state,

This

@#!*% -hole of a place.


And now,

As I’m dying

I Hope You’re Happy (because im not)

You’re the one I let get away

No comments:

Post a Comment