Tuesday, March 30, 2010

im sorry

I am sorry for everything that i ever did.
I deserve to be left alone.
I tend to leave people in tears and not even know it.
All i do is hurt people and i do not wish to hurt you anymore.
your welcome to leave if you wish.
I will always remember what we had.
and hope for a better future with you in it.
but i cant force you to stay.
I hope we will talk once again.Lately however for me,
has been hell terrible memory's are flooding my mind.
I am emo. I love the color black.
Theres no turning back now.
A fake smile can not mask a heavy heart such as my own,
when the smile fades the grief remains.
Please don't think differantly bout me.
and i will never think different of yo no matter what.
If only i realized what you were before what happened.
then what happened would of never happened.
You were a angel sent to heal and make things better.

1 comment:

  1. i am normal person and i love the yellow colour xD ! hihihi

    ReplyDelete