Monday, March 29, 2010

my cracked smile

My smile fades into the water
I splash my reflection as I stood
Just cant seem to get my mind right
Feelin frustrated and so down
Wantin to explode wth rage and anger
The things I do and the things I say
It dosent really matter
I cry and cry
I pound on my knees
I scream and yell
It dosent seem to be workin
I still keep standin on my own two feet
Just feelin so tired and weak
Everythin is happenin so fuckin fast
I cant seem to catch my breath
And everythin I think and feel
Just forget about it
You cant understand me even if you tried
I keep walkin and I start trippin'
Trin to hold on to somethin
I keep goin no ones stoppin me
I try to keep my head held high
I try to put a smile on my face
And I do try to control my emotions
No matter how hard I try
I always end up as a failure
I try to concentrate on other things
But I get distracted by my thoughts
I drop to my knees
Just thinkin,Im almost there
I take my hand and grab onto the ground
And continue my path
Feelin so dizzy and sick
Still tryin to keep my head held high
Lookin at the end of the trail
Its so bright and ecstatic
Still crawlin
A rush of emotions strikes me
I fall onto the gravel ground
A hint of darkness grabs me
My cracked smile of hope fades
And a spiteful look appears

~Happiness?~

No comments:

Post a Comment