Monday, March 22, 2010

your killing me

Standing there alone
watching you go,
I want to cry but I cant

you dont hear what i am whispering
what i am whispering is
all the promises you made.
Their all broken now.

You turn around
you walk towards me
you hug me

Still i do not cry,
but inside I am createing oceans

Unfallen tears count the most.

your killing me
why can't you see?
my love for you is strong
where did i go wrong?
you went away
i wanted you to stay
no more smiles
no more hugs
i am empty
please don't tempt me
i miss you
why are we through?

i never wanted anything
only your love is what i seek
when you left
my tears started to leek

i miss the fun
you are my sun
you shine like the stars
I'll meet you in mars

your a calming waterfall
and without you i feel small
you wipe away my tears
you bring me new fears

it's time to rest my tired eyes
and hope tonight i don't die
my heart is broken
i am in pain
i am slain

the darkened sky
it is my heart
you are bitter with all your lies
you don't care
my heart has another tare

No comments:

Post a Comment