Monday, March 22, 2010

One Night.

You meet me one late night,
we chat for awhile
after we says our goodbyes, we promise that we would keep in contact.
you promise that you would call in a few days.
the days passed by and you never called
In a week I see you again and you are with another boy.
trying not to bust into tears right there
i run home and there i do not cry at all
but i am filled with grief.
I gave you my trust and everything i can give you and you destroyed it like i was a piece of trash on the ground.
I gave up hope because of you. I gave up everything. I was stupid to trust someone like you. you sweet-talked me into thinking that you were the one. but you weren't the one, but you were the one to lie to me and promise many things that you later broke. because of these lies, you torn me apart from the inside piece by piece you scarped your dirty claws inside of me. you figured out how to get in me without me telling you how to. I thought many things that i later found out that i was wrong to think them. You started off with tiny scratch's then moved to big gash's. I regret everything that i ever said to you, I regret ever meeting you. The last thing to go was my heart. piece by piece you tore that up. my heart is now being held up by duct-tape, because of you. One night turned into a ocean of lies, Lies turned into knifes, and knifes turned into murder's.

No comments:

Post a Comment